Welcoming You Back
The world has drastically changed in the last few months and we at CHO want to reassure all our patients of the new safety precautions we have implemented as everyone’s safety is our #1 priority
- At check-in, all patients will be required to disinfect their hands.
- All patients entering the clinic will be required to wear a face-covering (homemade or surgical mask) to be worn for the entire duration of their appointment.
- Our doctors and staff will be wearing masks/face shields.
- Our waiting area has been modified to accommodate social distancing.
- All high touchpoints in the office will be disinfected numerous times a day.
- In the optical, we will now be offering a concierge service where a member of our staff selects frames that you wish to try on. All frames have been and will be sanitized using a Health Canada approved solution after every contact.
- We will continue to sanitize all pretest equipment as per our usual high standards.
We will be ready with all of these safety precautions in place for June 5/2020, when our regular business hours will resume.
Looking forward to seeing everyone back and keeping your eyes healthy!